The popular Naze32 is here! Initially designed for use with small to mid-sized multirotor craft, it has become the go-to controller for a host of Multirotor projects and propheads.
The infamous Hamasaki AKA "timecop" was not happy with the limitations and performance an 8-bit MCU could deliver on current FC platforms, so he set out to make a flight controller that could take just about any demands a developer could throw at it, and thus was born the Naze32. At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processer, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
The Naze32 comes as the most complete Acro Version yet, with both strait and 90deg pins for your preference and a matched break out harness.
• Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types:
Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
• Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
• Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
• Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
• LEDs so bright, they could blind you
• MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
• rev5 hardware
36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
1pcs Satellite cable
1pcs Receiver cable
1pcs 6x3 Pin header connector (3 pin)
1pcs 3x2 Pin header connector (2 pin)
1pcs 5x2 Pin header connector (2 pin)
Download User's Manual for rev5
Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)
Can also use 2.3 or newer version of MultiWiiConf (Java-based) from http://code.google.com/p/multiwii/downloads/list.
Software is open-source! Code repository at
|Now on sales||N/A|