The X4 Xplorer aerial video platform was specially developed to be compact and easily transportable with foldable arms. A built in Dview nano 3-axis brushless gimbal (suitable for the GoPro3) gives you a great opportunity to capture the world around you and not to miss any of the action!
- X4 Xplorer CF airframe.
- 4 x red anodized aluminum motor arms.
- 4 x high quality performance brushless motors 2216-800Kv.
- 4 x Hyper 30A brushless ESC.
- 4 x 11"x5" Graupner Style E-Props.
- 1 x power boards.
- Dview nano 3-axis brushless gimbal.
- Length 528mm, Width 444mm, Height 104mm, Landing gear height 25mm. The diagonal distance between the two motors is 550mm.
- Approximate weight with 3 axis DView nano and DDrive gimbal controller, motors and propellers:1100g.
- Flight time with 4S 4200mAh Lipo: 12-13 minutes.
- When flying, the rotating propellers may cause serious damage to property or injury to persons. Please fly safely at all times.
- Be sure all components are in good condition before each flight. Do not fly with worn or broken parts.
- In places where a bolt threads into metal, we recommend using a medium strength thread lock such as Loctite 243.
- Be sure the propellers and motors are installed correctly and the motor arms are unfolded before flying.
- Ensure the ESC signal connectors and power cable connectors are secure before every flight.
- When flying, maintain a safe distance away from people, buildings, high-voltage lines, tall trees, water and other hazards.
- Use only 4S LiPo batteries for the power supply.
- Do not overload the system with larger propellers or by carrying extra equipment.
- Do not get close to or touch the motors or propellers when they are spinning as this can cause serious injury.
- Disconnect the battery and remove the camera during transportation to avoid damage or injury.