The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for entry AP with Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functions. With GPS Module, the multi-rotors will have position and altitude locked even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is about 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
- The Naza-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only the BTU with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
- Built-in Bluetooth(4.0)
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Communication Distance: 50m
- Weight: 17g
- Power Consumption: 240mw(0.04A@6V)
- The Naza-M now supports iOSD Mini. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic FPV flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mini can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
- Voltage: 6V
- Working Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC(automatically recognize)
- Weight: 14g
- Working Current (Typical Value): 180mA@6V
The new firmware supports Bluetooth adjustment.
Parameter configuration by NM Assistant is supported. (BTU module is required. Download the App software from iOS App store or scan the QR code to get the download link.)
iOSD mini supported.
S-bus II receiver supported.
Optimize the warming up condition, to avoid a long wait period before aircraft can takeoff.
Add tips for IMU Advanced calibration time out.
Add connection diagrams when used with other DJI products.
Find something wrong in this description?
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 08 September, 2013.
Help us fix it! Report An Error