BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit
- The controller is under development. If you want to stay updated with changes, please subscribe to newsletter.
- The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
- This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.