You may also like
This is the tiny camera and VTX combo that can be fitted on the Blade Inductrix ducted quad that is all the rage these days.
This is the updated version of this popular camera, featuring a flexible antenna cable that stands up much better to crashes.
This is camera works on a 2.5v - 5v range which means it can run off the Inductrix's 3.7V single cell battery.
Featuring all 40 channels with Raceband that can be selected via the built in push button.
The how to guide for build the Inductrix can be found here
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5 - 5V
- Current Consumption: 230mA
- AV Output: VGA 640x480 PAL/1VP-P
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm X 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- Bands: see below channel table.
- Push button operation, long press for band, short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators, 5 LED for band, 8 LED for channel
- Size: 17x20mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- 1 x FX798T 5.8G 25mW Transmitter With 600TVL Camera and Antenna
- 1 x manual
|Now on sales||No|