This is the latest version of our popular 5.8GHz video receiver. In this version we have added support for 32 Channels. You are now able to watch video from almost all video transmitters currently being sold for FPV.
- 32 Channel support, ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave, Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI
- Exclusive high quality NexWaveRF receiver technology
- Triple A/V output, for three viewing/recording devices
- Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation
- ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters
The Uno5800 is the first in a line of ‘smart’ receivers, designed for single-cable, plug and play, integration with the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (v2) system. Power, Audio, Video, and a bidirectional data link, are all passed through a single Mini-Din connector, connected to the Antenna Tracker.
This latest version provides 32 channel support making it possible to watch video from almost all video transmitters currently being sold for FPV. With > -90dB sensitivity per receiver the Uno 5800 is sensitive, very sensitive. Paired with an appropriate antenna, it will give you many miles/km of range.
Add an antenna tracker, and a higher gain antenna, and this range increases significantly. It is engineered from an FPV-er’s perspective and hence has features to match. It’ll warn you when the receiver battery runs low, with an automatic, or user-settable low voltage threshold.
PLEASE NOTE - SPECIFICATION COULD CHANGE AT ANY TIME
- Model Code: Uno5800v4
- Model Name: Uno5800 5.8GHz A/V Rx
- Category: A/V TX & RX
- Initial Release: 9 Oct 2014
- Dimensions (LxWxH): L=0mm x W=25mm x H=70mm
- Weight (Grams): 170g
- Supply Voltage: 6-13V
|Now on sales||N/A|