DS3517MG High Speed Mini Servo MG
- Top of the line cyclic servo for 500-class helis
- Great performance for small aircraft
- Metal gears for durability
- High speed with great torque for outstanding performance
- Digital servo precision
- JR's DS3517MG provides fast speed and high resolution for superior 3D characteristics for small airplanes.
- High resolution assures precise centering for predictable flying - especially important with large control surfaces.
- As a cyclic servo in 500-class electric helis, the DS3517MG provides a locked-in hover as well as extremely responsive collective and cyclic response for extreme 3D maneuvering.
|Application:||Small Airplane and Small Helicopter Cyclic|
|Bushing Or Bearing:||Bearing|
|Servo Voltage:||4.8 - 6.0V|
|Size Category:||Minis and Micros|
|Speed:||.11 sec/60 degrees @ 4.8V .09 sec/60 degrees @ 6V|
|Speed (at 4.8V):||.10 - .14 sec|
|Torque:||42 oz-in @ 4.8V 51 oz-in @ 6V|
|Torque (at 4.8V):||40 - 99 oz-in|