- DMSS system speed and security
- Telemetry system capable with built-in receiver voltage
- Low-profile, robust-yet-lightweight design
- Remote antenna/telemetry module
- Dual, built-in bi-directional coaxial antennas
- Failsafe support on all channels
- Status condition LEDs
- JR® Dual Modulation Spectrum System (DMSS) 2.4GHz protocol offers a secure radio link that combines DSSS and FHSS capabilities into a wide-band transmission system that includes high speed response and high resistance against RF noise.
- One benefit of DMSS is the JR® Intelligent Output System (IOS), which automatically selects control signals that need to be transmitted at exactly the same time and delivers the data as one complete signal frame.
- IOS ensures there is no time delay when commanding servos used for critical functions, such as a CCPM swash plate on a helicopter or when operating a wing control surface with multiple servos.
- To meet the needs of all sport and competition RC aircraft – either engine or electric powered – the DMSS 8-channel RG831B receiver features a hard plastic case and a remote antenna/telemetry module (RA01T) designed with an internal chip antenna to help keep installations nice and neat. JR DMSS receivers, like the RG831B, are the lightest and smallest in their class and have the ability to work within a voltage range from 4.8–8.5 volts to giving you a wide choice of power options.
- And they are compatible with all JR® DMSS transmitters including the XG6, XG8 and XG11 transmitters, and include bi-directional communication to handle real-time telemetry information. Receiver input voltage telemetry is standard, and there is the option to add on other sensors (available separately) vital to the status of your aircraft such as RPM, temperature and altitude.
|Height:||0.57 in (14.5mm)|
|Length:||1.89 in (48mm)|
|Number Of Channels:||8|
|Weight:||0.53 oz (15 g)|
|Width:||1.00 in (25.5mm)|