- A power boost for your RC heli; the heat-resistant Pyro 750-56 brushless motor from Kontronik, offers 4.5KW of output.
- Compact size
- Designed for 700-class RC helis
- Power output of 4.5Kw
- Shaft with two sizes (8mm internal and 6mm external)
- Neodym magnets heat-resistant up to 150°C
- Specailised wire heat-resistant up to 300°C
- Optimised metal sheets and ventilation
The Pyro 750-56L brushless outrunner motor from Kontronik is an excellent long shaft motor. Part of Kontronik's premium line, the 750-56L has been developed in cooperation with leading manufacturers of electric RC helicopters to take the performance of electric drives to a new level. The individually-calculated metal sheets in this motor are optimised for the magnetic flux of the motor jacket. With its optimised ventilation, high-performance radial fan and up to 300 degrees Celsius heat-resistant coil, this Pyro brushless outrunner can easily handle high-input voltage.
Furthermore, the Pyro motor also features neodym magnets which are heat-resistant up to 150 degrees Celsius. The Pyro 750-56L is compact, powerful and has an output of 4.5KW. Its unique design offers a shaft with two sizes. The internal shaft is 8mm, facilitating for 8mm bearings for a longer motor life. It also has an external shaft of 6mm that can accomodate most RC helicopters. If you need serious power for your 700-class RC helicopter; this is the motor for you. Order the brilliant Kontronik Pyro 750-56L now.
- RPM/V: 560
- Maximum RPM: 25,000
- Weight (g): 453
- kW: >4.5
- Brand: Kontronik