Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Using the finest precision high quality CNC finish, Lynx has produced a Carbon Steel, special edition main shaft for the 300X.
We chose Carbon Steel followed by dedicated Thermal Treatment to achieve the higher strength module.
Lynx knows that the 300X is a high performance helicopter, requiring some serious main shaft specifications, without compromise.
Jesus diameter holes was revised to get a precise fitting with the M2 Jesus screw, Main shaft was also revised removing the Set Screw collar socket, this change increase the main shaft section and the resistance.
Small details make an important difference.
This main shaft will be a perfect upgrade for a ultimate power set-up in your 300X.
- Replacement part for standard 300 X Heli main shafts.
- Increased strength module; incredible hard and stiff.
- Increased geometrically tolerance precision to eliminate any vibes.
- Precise Jesus Screw holes fitting increase the shaft resistance and reduce play
- Revised design without main shaft collar socket, increased shaft resistance.
- Revised Heavy Duty main shaft collar for the ultimate lock and strong assembly.
- Set includes parts and hardware necessary for installation and maintenance.
Main shaft material: Carbon Steel C40 + Thermal Treatment to 50 HRC Hardness
Main shaft collar material: Carbon Steel
Screw material: Chrome steel—DIN 7985
Assembly weight: 10g (when assembled on Heli)
2 x 300X Carbon Steel Main shaft - Standard Size
1 x Heavy Duty main shaft collar
2 x Set Screw M3x3
2 x M2x10 Hex Cap Screw (for Head Center Hub side).
2 x M2x12 Hex Cap Screw (for Main Gear Hub side).
4 x Self Lock Nut M2