Here at Lynx Heli Innovations we are helicopter pilots and fly the same models you do.
The Gaui X2 system can perform better if special rigid dampeners are used.
By combining our engineering and helicopter experience we have designed special dampeners that hold the spindle and reduce play to emphasize the semi-rigid head flight characteristics.
Our dampeners will increase the response and the fly precision in your Gaui X2
These dampeners give your Gaui X2 an incredibly precise feel in the air. The difference is visible, particularly in fast forward flight and with quick pitch changes.
Our tests show that Gaui X2 Lynx dampeners are advised when high head speed is requested.
- Direct replacement for your Gaui X2
- Increased head rigidity give precise and crispy fly feeling with standard plastic head or with any brand head upgrades parts.
- Quick move response for the ultimate 3D experience.
- Incredible spam life resistance.
- Fine Adjustement Shims Washer: Brass
- Bushing Material: Techno-Polymer base POM.
4 x Ultra Dampeners – Bushing
4 x Fine Adjustement Shims Washer
TIPS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE AND EASY INSTALLATION:
Follow extra below pictures for the corect installation.
Once heli assemble, test and in case of cyclic shacking adjust cyclic gain reducing Aileron and Elevator gain.