Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking toward new ideas and solutions. If you enjoy the feel of DFC, we have just the thing for your Goblin 500 – our all new DFC conversion set.
The Lynx Goblin 500 DFC Conversion Set comes pre-assembled and includes a set of Lynx Goblin 500 ultra-dampeners to emphasize the rigid head characteristics typical of DFC systems.
This head system is designed for those who love the Goblin 500 and love flying with a high head speed. Our head gives the Goblin 500 an incredibly precise and crisp feel in flight – even during the most demanding maneuvers.
Our experience testing this DFC head in flight (and during the odd crash!) helped us define some unique features for this system. The pivot screw is not threaded into the DFC main grip arm, but fastened using a lock nut. This system allows easy disassembly and service, even after a hard crash.
The DFC linkage thread rod has been designed to be “sacrificial” and easy replaceable in the event of a hard crash.
- DFC system upgrade for your Goblin 500
- Optimized lightweight design.
- Rigid and precise flight control.
- Direct replacement for standard Goblin 500 parts
- Special features allow easy repair even after a hard crash.
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength.
- Goblin 500 DFC Main Grip Arm material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Goblin 500 DFC Rod material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Goblin 500 DFC Thread Rod material: Carbon steel
- Bearing material: Chrome steel alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – manufactured in Japan
- Hardware material: Carbon steel
2 x G500 DFC Main Grip Arm – Silver Color
2 x G500 DFC Arm – Silver Color
2 x G500 DFC Threaded Rod
2 x Grip Arm Spacer
4 x Radial Bearing 3 x 7 x 3
4 x Shims 3x4 W0.15
2 x Hex Cap Screw M3 x 8
2 x Hex Cap Screw M3 x 22 – shouldered
2 x Lock Nut M3
2 x G500 Dampener Bushing
2 x Ultra Dampeners O-Ring.
Please read out manual for assembly and maintenance hints. Download it here!
IMPORTANT INFO: The Lynx Goblin 500 DFC conversion system requires the use of rigid dampeners. We recommend installing Lynx Ultra Dampeners – and supply these with this conversion kit.
Lynx has tested and approved this DFC system when used with Lynx Goblin 500 Ultra Dampeners over hundreds of flights and several crash tests. Please DON’T try to use this Lynx Goblin 500 DFC conversion set with standard Goblin dampeners. Standard dampeners are not designed to be used with a DFC configuration and if used will cause dampening system stress resulting in system failure and head system explosion.