Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Goblin 630 / 700 / 770 Landing Gear Support, adding special under bridge arch design that increase resistence in case of hard landing.
Lynx test many different under bridge arch design in order to get the maximum resistance add minimum weight. The result is a lightweight landing gear support with superior stress resistance and amazing design look.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will assure the best compromise between resistance and weight, adding high tech look in your Goblin 630 / 700 / 770.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your helicopters.
- Superior resistance in case of hard landing.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 630 / 700 / 770part.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Landing Gear Support Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Assembly weight: 12.45g each
- 2 x G700 CNC Landing Gear Support – Silver anodize
- 4 x Hex Cup Screw M3x8
- 4 x Botton Head Cup Screw M4 x 10