Lynx Heli Innovations has designed autorotation system for T-Rex 150 adding one way system.
Lynx LX0940 autorotation system has Aluminum Hub, Reinforced CNC Main Gear 78T and Titanium Main Shaft.
Smooth power transmission and Heavy Duty specification will support your T-Rex 150 Overpowered need to next level.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength and resistance with final design without compromise.
We are pilots, and we demand a Heli that can support any over-stress fly condition.
- Autorotation features.
- Tecnopolymer Precise and reinforced CNC main gear assures best wear resistance and perfect tooth mesh.
- Super precise Main gear concentricity for smooth and silent power transmission
- Main gear thickness 1.6mm and special “cross radius” cut design for the ultimate main gear rigidity
- Titanium G6 Main Shaft increase frame rigidity – pre assembled with Lynx collar.
- One way hub with Japan brand one way bearing.
- Fine shims spacer for the ultimate assembly and vertically play free function
- Direct replacement of std T-Rex 150 main gear / main shaft system
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Main Shaft Material: Titanium G6
- One Way Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
- One Way Bearing: Chrome Steel Japan brand
- Assembly weight: 3.6g
- 1 x One Way Titanium main shaft pre-assembled with Lynx collar - Black
- 1 x 78T M0.3 Main Gear assembled with One Way Hub - Black
- 4 x Shim washer 3x4x0.1 for the best play free adjustment.
LX0939 - T 150 - CNC Main Gear - 78T - Spare Set
LX0943 - T 150 - One Way System Titanium Main Shaft Spare Set