Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Goblin 570 plastic Landing Gear Support, using Carbon Fiber and aluminum alloy.
This part fit perfectly in your Goblin 570 adding extra resistance in case of hard landing. Lynx test many different under bridge arch design in order to get the maximum resistance add minimum weight. The result is a lightweight landing gear support with superior stress resistance and amazing design look.
Available with three CNC support colors and two CF skids profile, standard and super low profile.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will assure the best compromise between resistance and weight, adding high tech look in your Goblin 570.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your helicopters.
- Superior resistance in case of hard landing.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 570 landing gear.
- Replaceable landing skids available with two profile (standard and super low profile)
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Landing Gear Support Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
- Landing Gear Skids and Stiffeners Material: Carbon Fiber 2 mm thickness
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
2 x G570 CNC Landing Gear Support – Red anodize
2 x Carbon Fiber Landing Gear Skids - Low profile
4 x Hex Cup Screw M3x8
4 x C Washer M3
LX1149 - GOBLIN 570 - Low Profile Landing Gear Skid Spare Set