Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 200SRX plastic Head Center Hub, using aluminum alloy.
This part will add fly precision and shock resistance to your 200SRX.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your 200SRX.
We offer a special combo and we include free ultra-dampeners to increase the fly precision increasing the head lock.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your helicopters.
- Precision and higher tensile stretch increase fly precision and parts durability.
- Direct replacement for the standard 200SRX part.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Combo sale with free ultra-dampeners for the best fly performance.
- Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Weight: 1.7g
1 x 200SRX - Ultra Center Hub - Red
2 x Hex Cup Screw M1.6x4 - Hex socket 1.5
1 x Bottom Cup Screw M2x8
2 x 200SRX - Dampener Shim
2 x O-ring 2x2