Lynx Offer a 40A ESC for your 300 to 450 overpowered needs. Perfect for who really need the best performance and looking for an external and very compact ESC.
Suggested for 3-4 and 6 S configuration.
This ESC was tested and confirmed to work perfectly with our EOX 2214 motor series.
- High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency.
- Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- Wide-opened heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect.
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable.
-Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, Digital LED Program Card, Multifunction LCD Program Box, Professional LCD Program Box, PC software.
- Output: Continuous 40A, burst 60A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiMH battery.
- BEC: 3A, 5.25V or 6V switchable by software.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 59x27x12 mm
- Weight: 38g.
|Now on sales||N/A|