Lynx Heli Innovations are now producing high quality main blades!
Trex 150 main blades "Pro" Edition are evolutions of the well know first edition.
3D-R stay for 3D - Pro Edition
One more times Lynx redefine the standards with innovative products.
- Stretch your T-Rex 150 from standard 120mm Main Blade to 125mm - Using Standard Tail Boom
- Extra Stability and Visibility - increasing 10mm disc diameter
- Extra Performance and Pops - increasing 10% rotor disk surface
- Perfect tracking
- Incredible stability
- Increased pitch response
- Increased efficiency
- "knife" precision in any 3D maneuvers
- New brighten colors
- Extreme crash and wear resistance.
- Super convenient 2 Sets package.
Thanks to our expert plastics consultant, we have optimized the weight and the rigidity using an exotic polymer blend.
The blades features incredible material stability that guarantees constant blade shape (no warping), even with extreme weather conditions (very hot, very cold). The result is a stiff blade giving the best helicopter performance under all conditions.
When flying the Lynx Trex 150 blades on your helicopter, you will immediately see the precision of the rotor disc and the resulting accuracy and agility during flight.
T-Rex 150 Main Blade was designed and test to be flyable until 8000 RMP.
Plastic Polymer Base PA66
Main blade Trex 150
Blade length: 125 mm - Stretch + 5 mm
Average single blade weight: 3.35 g
2 Sets (4 main blades) x T-Rex 150 Main Blade 3D-R - 125 mm - Yellow
|Now on sales||N/A|
|Heli Size||Mini & Micro size|