Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard MCPX-BL plastic Head Center Hub, using aluminum alloy.
This micro part will add fly precision and shock resistance to your MCPX-BL heli.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight, will increase and assure flight precision, flight after flight, adding top performance in your MCPX-BL.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for micro helicopters.
- Precision and higher tensile stretch increase fly precision and parts durability
- Direct replacement for the standard MCPX-BL part
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Head Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish
- Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
- Assembly weight: 0.58g
- 1 x Nano CPX CNC Head Center Hub – Silver anodize
- 1 x Pan Head screw M1.2x6