The T-Rex 450 L/PRO is an amazing 450 class helicopter. Lynx has looked closely at the helicopter’s performance, and we have found a number of areas for improvement. One issue we noted was the standard heli Tail Boom Clamp.
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard T-Rex 450 L/PRO plastic tail boom clamp, using one solid piece of aluminum alloy, the final result is a lightweight and solid boom clamp.
We designed a clamp that once installed will lock perfectly the boom making the tail system “rock-solid”. Like any Lynx part we aim for the strongest part with the lightest weight. We always look for upgrades that will not compromise helicopter performance.
The details and design of this tail servo mount add top performance and an exotic look to your T-Rex 450 L/PRO tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard T-Rex 450 L/PRO tail parts.
- Optimized tail boom support for a “rock solid” clamp.
- Increased rigidity of the tail system improving tail performance reducing wag and vibes.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assistance, achieving the lightest weight with the maximum strength.
- Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish.
- Hardware: Carbon steel 12.9 class
- Weight : 1.8g
1 x T-Rex 450 L/PRO Tail Boom Clamp - Silver
1 x Hex Cap Screw M2X5
2 x Hex Cup Screw M2.5x6