Surfer 1400 - PNP
The Surfer is an excellent way to get into FPV without breaking the bank. Its easy and stable to fly!
- 2 Canopies - 1 for Line of Sight flying and 1 to attach equipment for FPV
- Gentile flying characteristics for new FPV pilots
- Easy to build
- Wingspan: 1480MM
- Length: 992MM
- Wing Area: 24dm2 (Mainwing Area)
- Total Surface area loading: 28.8g / dm2
- Motor: Brushless outrunner motor - 2604 KV1950
- ESC: 20A with T-plug "Deans" connector.
- 3 Servos: 4, 9g servos
- Battery: Li-Po 3s 1300-2200 MAh
- Center of Gravity : 60mm from leading edge
Required for PNP:
- RC Transmitter
- Battery & Charger
- Assembly of aircraft (Fuselage is pre-glued)
The stock prop is fine for most pilots. However, if you need a little more thrust, we recommend the following:
APC 5.5x4.5E Prop
MPI Collet Prop Adapter: 2.3mm Shaft w/ 5mm, 3/16" Prop Shaft
** NOTE ** The equipment shelf shown in the pictures is NOT included with the plane. See this listing to purchase the equipment shelf that makes using a larger battery and using additional equipment (OSD, Flight controller) much easier to install.
Assembly is EASY!
1) Install plastic clevices onto threaded rods and fasten control rods onto surfaces. Feed Z-bend into servo horns and snap clevices onto control horns. Secure clevices with supplied silicone rings.
2) Secure tail section with supplied screw.
3) Place spar into one wing about half way down. Slide through fuselage and connect with opposite wing by pressing together. Note: You may wish to install Y-harness before fully seating wings.
4) Balance/Install prop, install radio, test control surfaces, and you are ready to fly!
|Now on sales||N/A|