The ARF version of Anakin is pre-assembled and tested. Anakin is the youngest ultra fast bad kid of the Sky-Hero family. He has been conceived mainly for fighting in FPV race. Its unique side frame system makes it highly customizable allowing to fine tune your race settings almost to infinity.
- Sky hero Anakin Frame, preassembled, Pre-programmed, Factory tested, including the following:
- 4 x Sky hero Motors 2204-2300kv
- 4 x Sky hero ESC 20A
- 4 x propellers 6"
- Powe distribution board
- CC3D flight controller Alubox version, factory programmed
- 800TVL camera with CCD sensor
Require to fly:
- Radio Transmitter
- Radio Receiver
- Battery: 3s 1300-2200mAh
- Video transmitter and video receiver or FPV monitor or FPV goggles (optional)
Our new FPV racer motors, X2204 2300kv are the perfect power plant for your anakin - perfectly dynamic ballanced, they use only highest quality components like japanese bearings and sh45 neodym magnets.
Only 12mm wide and plenty of power, capable of delivering a sustained 20A and stay cold even under the hardest conditions..., using the latest FPV racer technology ( oneshot125, active breaking,...) they will bring your anakin alive...
Cc3d nano, the ultimate latest generation 32 bits flight controller, packed in an orange anodized aluminium box, pre-programmed and ready to use with open pilot.
when FPV flying, the camera becomes your eyes, no compromise, it must be excellent, your anakin bind ready is equiped with top end ccd 800tvl camera, no settings needed here, it is pretuned for you, high dynamic range, fantastic bright colour, 1Mp 2,8lens, low latency, all a racer will need to win the next race.
- Support 6'' props
- Dihedral structure for maximal impact resistance
- Complete adjustable geometry
- Low drag, for higher speeds
- Electronics fully protected
Optional side frame with different cool looking:
- Arm Positions
- High c.g. position (Front tube low + rear tube low)
- High ground clearance
- More agressive reactions
- Better turn in
- Neutral turn out
- Low c.g. position (Front tube up + rear tube up)
- More stable forward flight
- Stable turn out
- Slower turn in
- Neutral C.G. position (Front tube down + rear tube up)
- 15° angle for mobius camera
- +15° to FPV camera
- Lower drag
- Best overall racing setup
- Highest speed
- Most neutral reactions
- Feels more locked in
- Motor Angle: Optional side frames are required, not included.
- 0° = Neutral reaction, more drag, less speed
- 10° = Yaw efficiency decrease, less drag, more speed and flight time
- Camera Angle:
- 10° = Flat vision, ideal to start and learn
- 20° = Perfect 2nd stage FPV experience
|Now on sales||N/A|
|Frame Size||280-550 Sized|