All you need to know about battery and power flow, this iMeter can tell you.
Very useful for all RC Hobbyists, easy to use with full manual explanation, you get Seven useful function from this iMeter, they are :
1. Battery Checker
Show you all information from the battery pack, total voltage, cell voltage, voltage difference.... etc.
2. Internal Resistance
Internal Resistance means "How healthy your battery pack is", the less resistance, the better the battery pack. Large internal resistance means more wastage on heat and bigger energy consumption.
3. WATT Meter (very useful function)
Show you the power flow of Charger or the drainage of Speed Controller (Motor) or Receiver, very useful function to check power usage on devices.
4. Servo Tester
When you have no transmitter or receiver nearby, the Servo Tester function can drive the servo in full travel, let you know how healthy is the Servo.
5. Tachometer RPM
Let you know how fast the rotor blade is spinning (Does not work under florescent light source)
6. Temperature Gauge
Using the temp. sensor, stick it to the battery you are charging, if you have a hot battery, that means the battery has large internal resistance.
7. Thrust Caluclator
Allows you to enter the propeller size and details, then if tells you how much thrust the propeller generates.
Easy to Use
Plug and Play, no difficulties.
- Max input voltage : 60V
- Voltage measurement range : 2-8S Li-Po / Li-Fe / Li-Ion
- Voltage display resolution : 0.001V
- Volt Port : 2.54mm pitch pins, 9 pins
- Max Current : 100A
- Shunt resistance : 0.001ohm
- Displayed resolutions A : 0.01
- Temperature resolutions : 1 Celsius / 1 Fahrenheit
- PPM signal output : 750uS - 2150uS
- Number of Propeller measurable : 1 to 5
- Propeller rotating range : 1-60000 RPM
- Dimension : 95.3 x 72.8 x 21.5mm
- Net Weight : 85g
Useful Information :
|Now on sales||N/A|