- On-board graphical display and intuitive user interface provide easy access to configuration parameters at the flying field.
- USB connectivity for updating the firmware of the parent product.
- Small and lightweight, can be left on the helicopter during flights and removed at the end of the day.
- Expandable functionality to accommodate future Spartan products.
The DataPod works with the ds760 gyro, Quark gyro and future Spartan products. To make it easy for customers to identify compatible products we have created the "Works with DataPod" logo shown below.
Dimensions: 46.0 x 25.4 x 12.0mm (1.81 x 1.00 x 0.47 inch)
Weight: 11 grams without leads
Leads: 27cm long (10.6 inch)
Display: 128x32 pixel dot matrix
Computer connectivity: USB2.0 (backwards compatible with USB1.x)
Supported products: ds760, Quark and future Spartan products
Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
Current draw: <15mA
PC with Windows Vista or later. Intel based Apple Mac * with OSX 10.6.x or later.
One available USB port and customer supplied mini-B USB cable.
• Male-male servo patch cable
• Full duplex adapter cable
• Operating instructions on backing card
|Now on sales||N/A|