- 11 Millisecond Frame Rate provides superior speed from stick input to servo output.
- 2048 resolution provides smooth transition from stick input to servo movement.
- Flight log and telemetry compatible.
- Spektrum is committed to offering receivers to modelers in all categories within the hobby, and the AR8000 is no exception to that commitment. The AR8000 is packed with industry-leading features including an incredibly fast input-to-output response with an 11-millisecond frame rate when used with capable transmitters, 2048 resolution for ultra-smooth servo travel, and a compact footprint making it ideal for any application from extreme 3D to competition helicopter performance.
- Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
- Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
- This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.