|Frame Rate:||11/22 Ms|
|Model Type:||Airplane Only
|Modes:||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type:||4 AA Alkaline|
|Rate Positions:||2 POS|
|SD Card/Airware Capable:||No|
The Spektrum™ DXe combines the versatility of a programmable transmitter with the simplicity of a basic sport radio to give cost-conscious pilots a better choice when it comes to flying on a budget. Instead of having to reconfigure a bank of servo-reversing and wing-type switches every time you want to fly a different model, the DXe lets you instantly change those settings using a mobile device or PC.
The DXe combines the versatility of a programmable transmitter with the simplicity of a basic sport radio, giving pilots a better choice when it comes to flying on a budget.
Point & Click Programming
If you've ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free Spektrum programming app or software. Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
- Servo Reversing
- Stick Configuration: Modes 1-4
- Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
- Expo: On or Off
For advanced programming features such as stick configuration, wing type selection, expo on/off function, model setup import and many more, the Spektrum programming cable (SPMA3081-Mobile, SPMA3065- PC) is required. Basic programming features such as servo reversing and trim adjust can be used without the programming cable.
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click.
You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
More Than Meets The Eye
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups. Functions include:
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Sport radio simplicity + programmable versatility
- Programmed via mobile device or PC
- Ideal for Bind-N-Fly aircraft
- Four control surface channels
- 3-Position flap switch
- 2-Position auxiliary function switch
- 3-position AS3X/SAFE flight mode switch
- Requires free programming app or software
- Requires SPMA3081 or SPMA3065 programming cable, sold separately
- EN328 compatible
- Number of Channels: Depending on configuration, 6 to 9
- Modulation:DSMXBand: 2.4GHz
- Programming Features: Airplane
- Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery: 4x AA Alkaline
- Experience Level: Beginner
|Now on sales||N/A|