The E5 is one of only a few "true" 550 class helicopters which can swing 550mm blades right out of the box. The large disk size provides the stability and "pop" most pilots are looking for in a high performance helicopter.
The E5 was also designed with a path for growth in mind. The E5 can be configured as a 6S 550 class helicopter which is perfect for the budget minded pilot that still wants a high performance helicopter but does not want to spend a lot on batteries.
Since the E5 battery compartment can handle virtually any battery configuration and the motor mount can accept a variety of motor choices, the E5 can easily be converted into a 12S 550 class helicopter or stretched with existing parts into a 12S 600 class helicopter.
The E5 is a true modelers helicopter which gives you the options needed to build and fly how you choose.
Synergy E5 Manual
E5 Features & Specifications
- “True” 550 class electric heli
- Washout arm mounting integrated into the head block
- 25/30mm motor bolt width for multiple motor options
- Easily streched to 600 class helicopter with E6 parts
- 52mm inner frame width for multiple motor options
- Monster mod 1.25 bevel gears and counter gear
- Machined delrin helical main gear
- 6s-12s battery compartment capability
- Lower motor shaft bearing block
- Third main shaft bearing block
- Direct servo to swash CCPM
- Shaft driven tail system
- 10mm main shaft / 8mm head axle
- Break away canopy mounts
- 2mm carbon frames
- Pinions included
- Carbon fiber servo arms
- Main Gear Ratio – 7.93:1 – 9.91:1
- Tail Gear Ratio – 4:1 (optional 4.5:1 ratio for E5 stretched)
|Now on sales||N/A|