The Vortex Pico is compatible with all popular radio brands that offer one wire receivers or it can directly use a Spektrum satellite. It features, head and tail stabilisation, governor, flight mode switching, event logging and it is high voltage (8.4V) compatible.
The Vortex Pico is guaranteed to spark a new life to your micro helicopter.
- Sensor Type: MPU-6000
- Sensor Technology: MEMS
- Sensor Interface: Digital
- Built-in USB Port: Yes
- USB via DataPod: Yes
- PC Software: Yes
- Governor: Yes
- HV Compatible: Yes
- Event Logging: Yes
- Recommended For Small electric models
- Control System: Proprietary PID with adaptive tuning
- Supported Receivers: PPM, SBUS, XBUS, UDI, SRXL, SUMD, DSM2, DSMX
- Satellites: 1 port
- Radio Channels: Minimum 5, 6 recommended
- Tail Servos: Digital 760us, 960us and 1520us centre pulse
- Swash Servos: Digital or analog 1520us centre pulse
- Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V (<100mA)
- Dimensions: 31.6 x 19.2 x 7.8mm (1.24 x 0.76 x 0.31in)
- Weight: 5 grams (0.17oz)
Rotor - The cyclic and collective controls are smooth and precise with a very solid feel and impressive response time. Factory calibrated sensors and Spartan's proprietary piro compensation technology enable your helicopter to remain locked in through piro moves.
Receiver - The Vortex VX1p supports SBUS & PPM single wire receiver connections or Spektrum Satellites.
Setup - Using a computer and Spartan software, the Vortex VX1e can be installed and configured in minutes. Adjustments can also be done at the field without the need to carry a computer via the DataPod.
Power - The Vortex VX1p operates at both classic 5V and high voltage 8.4V (2S) power systems.
|Now on sales||N/A|