Xnova 3215-930kv TAREQ
Xnova brushless high performance outrunner motor designed for EXTREME 3D flying AND still good flight times, specially made for your SAB-Goblin 380 helicopter where highest power to weight ratio is important. We carefully optimized and tested this Motor with TAREQ ALSAADI under exreme contition.
- High qual. Neodym Mag.heat res. up to 150 degree C.
- Specialized wires,heat resistance up to 250 degree C.
- Precise balanced.
- High performance stator metal sheet.
- Very large High quality NMB bearings.
- Marked leading high effiency up to 91%.
- Cooler running.
- Superb quality and machining of CNC parts.
- Handwound single strand wire
Slots & Poles: 12n10p
Volt (V): 10 / 22.2
Io(A): 1.3 / 2.1
Rm (mohm): 28 / 28
Weight (without connector) (g): 160
Body Length (no shaft): 40.0mm
Shaft Dia. : 5mm
Mounting Holes CTC Distance: 25mm
Mounting Screw : M3x0.5
Max Eff. Curr. : 21.55 / 40.80
Max Eff. : 87.93 / 89.71
Kt (Nm/A : 0.0103
Km Nm/sqrt(w): 0.0614
Max Continuous Power(Watts): 1280
Peak Continuous Power(Watts) (2 sec): 1700
Max Continuous Current(Amps): 58
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.
This motor is absolutly the best choice for a Goblin 380 it has tons of power and torque. It also run very cool, even after hard 3D. It also runs very efficiently my top head speed is at 3700 Rpm and it still comes down cool after 3:30 min of high headspeed and hard 3D. 4:30 min at 3200 Rpm
I upgraded to this motor from the recommended Scorpion model. My flying field is right off the Atlantic Ocean, there is always wind, Helis with more power, weight, and head speed hold position better than weaker and lighter setups. This motor is also a little quieter than the Scorpion the result being an even quieter Goblin 380 which are known for being a very quiet Heli to begin with.
This motor is by far superior to other motors I've tried. Helidirect service is the best as usual!
I ended up going with this motor because I wanted something powerful. It's a very nice smooth running motor with tons of power. But it also seems to be decently efficient as well. At 3200 headspeeds on my goblin 380 I'm only putting around 1200-1300mah back into my packs after a 4:30 flight time. Considering I can turn the headspeed up higher and still be at the recommended 85% range on my throttle curve that would bring me to 3400rpms with the stock pinion. I'm very happy with this motor.