Furious FPV DOCK-KING for the TRUE-D V3 5.8GHz Firmware 3.8
In Stock Out of stock
|You will earn 88 points for buying this product|
You save 35%
Simplify your FPV and increase your video resolution with the Furious FPV DOCK-KING, allowing ultra directional placement for the very best in signal strength clarity.
With your receiver mounted in traditional fashion, it is all too natural to have your head tilted downward, thus compromising your antenna direction and overall video reception. Further this with head movement that can compromise your video clarity and increase video breakup, the DOCK-KING ground station ends all of this with a powerful & compact layout that optimizes maximum FPV clarity.
The DOCK-KING allows your TRUE-D V3 unit to be mounted and pointed in the perfect direction for optimal signal clarity, capitalizing on the very best video quality as you push your FPV to the max. Further this with integrated functionality like a built in OSD with dual antenna RSSI signal bars, you can now monitor both antenna signals to help you optimize the perfect direction and antenna type for the ultimate FPV setup.
Alongside the integrated OSD, the DOCK-KING features a warning buzzer, dual AV output ports and an external output for HDMI & DVR functionality. Ultra flexible with feature packed performance, the DOCK-KING incorporates the ability to be fully configured via smart phone, offering ultra easy Bluetooth connectivity for on the fly updates & changes.
Ditch video drop outs & signal fluctuations that take place with movement of your head with the Furious FPV DOCK-KING. Compatible with any FPV goggles that utilize the TRUE-D V3 system, the DOCK-KING is also compatible with the FatShark Attitude V3, Transformer or HD goggle set.
Simplified, feature packed and designed to boost your FPV to the max, enter the Furious FPV DOCK-KING for the ultimate FPV experience.
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 2S 7.4V - 4S 16.8V
- Improved RSSI Algorithm
- Improved DVR Image Quality
- Compact & Easy to Use
- Personal Race Timing System
- Built In Tripod Mount
- Built-In Warning Buzzer
- Dual AV Output Ports
- External Outputs for HDMI & DVR (sold separately)
- Integrated OSD with Real Time RSSI Signal Strength
- Ultra Simplified Setup via Bluetooth Smartphone Compatibility
- Requires TRUE-D Hardware V3.0 or Higher, Firmware 3.7D or Higher
Integrated OSD with Dual Antenna Feedback - Directional Nirvana.
Maximize your FPV experience with ultra clear video via the dual antenna feedback system. This dual feedback system allows you to monitor the signal strength of both antennas in separate fashion, allowing the very best direction to be chosen, along with the best antenna to be utilized.
Optimal Placement - Video Perfection.
Instead of relying on the movement of your head to dictate signal strength, you can now choose the best placement of your receiver system via the Dock Ground Station. This will optimize your video quality with far less video dropout or compromise, allowing you to focus on your flight without having to guess where to "look" to better your video quality & clarity.
Dual AV Output Ports - Sensory Delight.
Utilize your DOCK-KING to the max with dual AV ports, allowing you and your spotter to see the very same zero compromise FPV video feed.
HDMI & AV Output - Ready To Rock.
Pair the DOCK-KING ground station to any high end goggle set of your choice, with direct compatibility with the FatShark Attitude V3, Transformer, HD, or any other goggle system that accepts HDMI input capability. HDMI module sold separately.
Battery Voltage Info with Buzzer - Stay In the Know.
Integrated within the OLED screen of the TRUE-D system, you can keep up to speed on critical battery voltage. When the voltage gets too low, the built in warning buzzer is there to remind you that the DOCK-KING is ready for a recharge.
Personal Lap Time Functionality - Push Your Limits.
Keep tabs on your laps with the built in personal lap time function, allowing you to track your best laps without the need of a separate RF timer, thus simplifying your practice.
Smartphone Configuration Ready - The Ultimate In Simplicity.
Setup is a breeze with full smart phone configuration. Utilizing Bluetooth capability, there is no PC required, allowing on the fly adjustments with zero hassle.
- FuriousFPV Dock-King Ground Station
- True-D V3.5 Cover (FPV-0253-S)
+ AV Cable (Jack 3.5mm 4 poles)
+ XT60 to DC cable
- Battery Strap
- Portable User Manual
*** HDMI and DVR modules are not included and sold separately as optional products.
* Manual DOCK-KING Ground Station: Click here
* Link for Combo Dock-King Ground Station and True-D Firmware 3.7D: Click here
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.