PowerBox Spark Switch PRO - PBS6615
|You will earn 88 points for buying this product|
The SparkSwitch PRO is the logical development of the original SparkSwitch, which has been successful in the market since its introduction in 2008. The SparkSwitch PRO combines acknowledged reliability with new telemetry transmission options. The SparkSwitch PRO incorporates a genuine bi-directional infra-red connection which physically separates the receiving unit from the ignition circuit, but at the same time sends telemetry information from ignition and engine to the telemetry interface via light signal.
The available telemetry information consists of the voltage, consumed capacity and current drain of the ignition battery, together with the rotational speed (rpm) and temperature of the engine itself.
The SparkSwitch PRO operates on a range of 4V to 13V, making it suitable for use with all kinds of ignition unit. The output voltage for the ignition can be set either to a regulated 5.9V or the unregulated battery voltage.
Note: The SparkSwitch PRO is actually not compatible with the BlueCom Adapter in conjunction with the Android App!
- Ignition cannot cause interference
- Galvanic separation between ignition and receiver
- Immune to static discharge from ignition
- Regulated or unregulated output voltage
- Suitable for 6.0 V, 7.4 V and even 12 V ignition systems
- Monitoring of the ignition battery via telemetry
- Rotational speed (rpm) and engine temperature
- Two different switch modes
- Compact design
- Temperature sensor included
- Can be updated via BlueCom or USB Interface
|Operating voltage||4.0V - 9.0V|
|Current drain Power-on state||30mA|
|Current drain Standby||60μA|
|Maximum load current||max. 2A|
|Output voltage||5.9V / open|
|Signal input||PWM, P²BUS, S.BUS2|
|Supported telemetry systems||PowerBox, Jeti, Futaba, Graupner, Multiplex, JR|
|Dimensions||60 x 24 x 14 mm|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +75°C|