Align T-REX 450 has been the ideal choice for entry level R/C helicopters. To cater to new RC helicopter enthusiasts, Align introduced T-REX 450LP ARTF (Almost Ready to Fly)*, complete with newly released Align A10 transmitter and Mini GRS flybarless system. This combination allows new enthusiasts to spend more time flying, rather than countless hours of guess work and building.
The helicopter utilizes DFC (Direct Flight Control) rotor head, paired with Mini GRS flybarless system optimized for T-REX 450LP flight characteristics. It provides excellent stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
Equipped with digital high voltage servo DS450 and DS455, supports 8.4 high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance. Paired with the new RCE-BL45P ESC, supports adjustable 5~8.4V BEC function to highly improve flight performance.
ALIGN A10 is AFHDS (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) 2.4GHz transmitter provided with 10 channels. The stick and holder are designed based on ergonomic bringing much smoother control. Completed function with the mode of helicopter / aircraft / multicopter. Logical and simple control interface, and easy to set up.
With the addition of the brand new Align A10 transmitter and Mini GRS, the T-REX 450LP ARTF pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopter, improving both on stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
2. The frequency range of the system is 2.4055 ~ 2.475 GHz. The wave band is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup.
20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
Up to four electronic timmers. Ergonomic design for comfortable feel and smoother control. The transmitter case is matte black with spined red control sticks to give a unique, and stunning look.
This system uses a high-quality gain antenna covering the entire available bandwidth. With high sensitivity receiver, the system can effectively avoid long-distance transmission signal interference.
Adopted low power rated electronics and a highly sensitive receiver chip. The transmitter frequency module uses an intermittent transmission signal to reduce transmission power and increase battery life dramatically. Provided charging port, simulator support, and firmware update ability.
Equipped with the DFC flybarless head designed for extremely low CG to minimize wind resistance while providing an enhanced direct control feel. As a standard feature, the new main rotor head block and spindle design is included. New designed 325 3D main rotor blades are stable and agile resulting in improved flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
Align has over 25 years of experience with motor core technical knowledge. Based on 3s 11.1V the 460MX (3200KV) motor is specifically designed for the T-REX 450L Dominator, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current, and low operating temperature. The 460MX motor shares the same extraordinary engineering design features as the 850MX Dominator motor.
Three programmable throttle speed settings for quick throttle response control. Adjustable BEC output voltage (5~8.5V), auto power detection system suitable for 2S~6S Li battery, a continues 3A current rating, a burst rating of 6A, continuous current 45A and a surge current 60A for 15 seconds.
New CNC metal reinforcement main frame brace is installed with the frame mounting bolts increasing the main frame strength to improve flight stability for the beginner or the 3D pilot. The solid reinforcement of the frame is easily felt during extreme 3D maneuvers. Also, the stylish appearance of red anodized and silver color frame brace enhances the high-end appearance of the T-REX 450L.
Carbon main frames utilizes composite integration technology to embed the battery mounting rails directly into the frames. This high-end manufacturing process allows for the clever use of open space in the frame body for a more rigid frame structure to improve flight performance. The T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX 450Pro design to continue our design excellence.
Designed with direct to swash control, and a one-piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts for simplified servo installation is aesthetically pleasing. New dual bearing design DS450 servos minimize deadband and increase longevity feature improved torque and speed.
1. Special design for ALIGN small helicopters. It's light and simple.
2. Support the latest new ALIGN A10 Radio (10-channel/A.BUS system) for the best working operation.
3. Support T-REX 250/450/470/500 models, no need to setup, outstanding flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
4. Support JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite. Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter.
New sliding battery tray with locking system and frame integrated mounting rail provides easy battery access. The design also provides extra battery protection.
New anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material to minimize the wear between the swashplate long ball and the guide.
Horizontal rudder servo mount designed for improved center of gravity (CG) to enhance Beginner or 3D flying.
Included tail boom support bridge to increase the rigidity of the overall tail boom to improve control.
Brand new tail blade grips which utilize thrust bearings to improve rudder precision control while increasing the life of the bearings. New 65 mm tail rotor blades combined with the 360mm main rotor blades contribute to improved tail authority.
New dual tail sider support assembly for a slop free tail to improve rudder resolution and control.
1. Suitable for international AC 100V~240V.
2. Voltage balancing charging is suitable for 2S 7.4V and 3S 11.1V lipo batteries.
3. Automatically correct out of balanced cells, and automatically charge cells with low voltage.
4. Auto-detected charge status display. (Red light: while charging Green light: end of charging)
5. Reverse polarity (warning beep) and built-in short protection.
6. Aluminum alloy shell with an internal cooling fan for effective heat dissipation.
1. Cells are inspected to ensure matching cells are used during manufacturing to ensure high-performance battery production. The best choice for the T-REX 450 helicopter series or other models such as airplanes and cars.
2. Max Continuous Discharge: 30C(66A), Burst Discharge: 40C(88A). Normal operating temperature is approx. 40-65°C (within 80% of rated discharge). Max. Temperature: 80°C.
Standard equipment•A10 Transmitter x 1
•A6B Receiver x 1
•RCE-BL45P ESC x 1
•460MX Brushless motor(3200KV/2222) x 1
•DS450 Digital servo x 3
•DS455 Digital servo x 1
•MINIGRS Flybarless System x 1
•Balance Charger RCC-3SX x 1
•3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh/30C Battery x 1
MINIGRS Specification•Operating voltage range: DC 3.5~8.4V
•Operating current consumption: <100mA @ 4.8V
•Rotational detection rate: ±300°/sec
•Rudder yaw detection rate: ±600°/sec
•Sensor resolution: 12 BIT
•Swashplate Support: 120° CCPM Swashplate
•Mode Support: T-REX250, T-REX450, T-REX470, T-REX500
•Receiver Support: ALIGN A10(A.BUS), Futaba S-FHSS, DSM2/DSMX
•Operating temperature: -20? ~ 65?
•Operating humidity: 0% ~ 95%
•Comply with RoHS
A10 Specification•Channel: 10-Channel
•Available Models: helicopter/airplane/multicopter
•Frequency range: 2.4055 ~ 2.475 GHz
•Power: no higher than 20dBm
•System Mode: 2.4G system AFHDS 2A
•Suitable Voltage Range: 4.0 ~ 6.0V DC
•Receiving Distance: the open ground no interference < 1000M
•Low Voltate Warning: Lower than 4.2V
•Weight: 487g (excluded battery)
Balance Charger RCC-3SX Specification•Input Voltage: AC 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
•Output Voltage: 2cell DC 7.4V / 3cell DC 11.1V
•Supported Battery Type: Li-polymer / Li-ion
•Charging Method: CC/CV
•Charging Current: 2A
Battery Specification•Output: 11.1V 2200mAh 24.4Wh(3S1P)
•Supports 5C charging
•14AWG heat-resistant silicone rubber wire. Heat resistance: 200 ° C / Current withstand: 50A
T-REX 450L Specification•Length: 705mm
•Main Blade Lenght: 325mm
•Main Rotor Diameter: 734mm
•Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
•Motor Drive Gear: 11T
•Main Drive Gear: 121T
•Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
•Tail Drive Gear: 26T
•Drive Gear Ratio: 11:1:4.07
•Weight(w/o battery): 730g
Accessories•T-REX 450L Kit Set x 1 set
•MINIGRS Flybarless System x 1 set
•A10 Transmitter x 1
•325 Carbon Fiber Blades x 1 set
•RCE-BL45P ESC x 1
•460MX Brushless motor(3200KV/2222) x 1
•DS450 Digital servo x 3
•DS455 Digital servo x 1
•3S1P 11.1V 2200 mAh/30C Li-polymer Battery x 1
•Balance Charger RCC-3SX x 1 set
•1.5V AA Zinc-Carbon Battery x 4
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Dial Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.