The lightest 1.8g Betafpv brushless motors- 0603 19000KV motor has been upgraded and come back in stock.
- The cables are unified in black color, no need to distinguish between CW and CCW motors.
- Lead wire soldered to the PCB, which allows you to repair it easier once disconnection.
|0603 Model||Wire Color||Version||Welding|
|16000KV||Yellow & Red & Black||Upgraded||Bottom ring and shaft are welded together|
- Propellers: 31mm Propellers
- Batteries: 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Frame: Beta65 Pro frame
- Drone: Beta65 Pro Whoop Quad
Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, high recommend these 0603 motors.
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
- Plug：Micro JST-1.25 3-pins connector
- Dimension: 9*9*15.4mm
- Weight: 1.8g ( with connector)
- Shaft: φ1.0mm
- KV (rpm/V): 16000KV / 19000KV
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery: 1S lipo battery (2S is not recommended)
- Load Current: 1.8-3.8A
- Pull: 23-40g
- Power: 6.7-28W
- Efficient: 3.4-1.4g/W
- Usage: for 1S brushless multirotor like Beta65 Pro or BWhoop B06 etc
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
- 4 * BETAFPV 0603 19000KV Brushless Motors
- 1 * Set of M1.4*3 screws (Fit for Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro frame)