HX100 - a revolutionary pocket-size FPV racing drone, is suitable for indoor and outdoor flight. Take it home and explore the big world. Unleash your other side! It's the first generation of carbon fiber kit of Betafpv without the ducting design so although not designed for novice pilots, the HX100 is so much more responsive and quick with not having the ducting around the motors. Other features include 65mm/48mm props, F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, 1103 8000KV motor, and Customized EOSV2 FPV Camera.
NOTE: HX100 frame has been updated, more durable!
Video for HX100 FPV Quad
- HX100, a 100mm small-size Toothpick carbon fiber drone, also the first carbon fiber drone of BETAFPV, small but contains much power, enable you to enjoy the indoor fun and explore the outdoor excitement.
- Comes with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, possesses high performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), provides much more power on 3S.
- With durable and light enough carbon fiber frame. A total weight of 43.7g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery, which leads to awesome flight performance.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized light 1103 8000KV motors with strengthened cable connectors. It is more thicker which will not easy to break off. Just plug and play.
- Two sets of props for you to choose, bring you different flight experience. Highly suggest using 48mm 4-blade props with 300mAh 3S battery and 65mm 2-blade props with 300mAh 2S battery, switchable and affordable.
- Weight: 45.8g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
- Motors: 1103 8000KV with connector
- Props: 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole) / 48mm 4-blade props (1.5 mm shaft hole)
- Camera: Customized EOSV2 Camera
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky /TBS Crossfire
- Battery:300mAh 3S Battery / 300mAh 2S Battery
- Flight time: Almost 2mins
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Runcam Nano V2 Camera and A01 VTX
The Runcam Nano V2 is a 1/3" 700TVL CMOS FPV camera, a perfect match with HX100. Be able to transfer the instant image and provide high quality video.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 155°
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOSV2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
|2S||65mm 2-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 2S Battery||7.4V|
|3S||48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 3S Battery||11.1V|
Note：HX100 comes with 48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) in default, which supports 3S power. If you want to use it on 2S power, please change the props to 65mm 2-blade props (1.5mm shaft hole).
- 1 * HX100 100mm FPV Quad(without battery)
- 1 * Spare set of 65mm 2-blade props
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.