Ultralight, quiet and powerful! With the tiny design of a 100mm wheelbase and the BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, this small body contains incredible energy! This little beast will bring you an unprecedented outdoor flight experience!
- Uses the lightest F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 motor, which weighs 2.69g
without a cable. This FC has the efficient STM32F411CEU6 processor
and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R), which allow for
maximum weight savings
- Equipped with BetaFPV’s exclusively designed BT2.0 connector, it can
support 9A continuous current and 15A burst while the PH2.0 connector
uses 4.5A continuous current
- The highly efficient combination of the light 1102 13500KV motor and
durable 65mm 2- blade props deliver a drone with excellent flight
performance and achieves a great noise-reducing function.
- Super light with a total weight of 28.09g, installed with the customized
HX100 SE carbon fiber frame. It is specially made of a matted material
giving the frame more texture and greater durability.
- The drone comes with BT2.0 - PH2.0 adapter cable in default, which is convenient for customer who uses PH2.0. We also released the BT2.0 tester and charger, its charging current has been upgraded from 0.5A to
1A, which makes the charging speed 2 times faster.
- Item: HX100 SE FPV Quad
- Weight: 28.09g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless FC V2.1
- Motors: 1102 13500KV Motors
- Props: Gemfan 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole)
- Camera & VTX : M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 SE Carbon Fiber Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100 SE
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- Flight time: 4 mins in a smooth outdoor flight, 2:30 mins in full throttle outdoor flight
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag. For more instruction, click here to reach.
See the graph below of comparing the BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pin version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. The BT2.0 has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
FLIGHT CONTROLLERF4 1S Brushless FC V2.1 - The lightest 1S brushless FC in the current market. With slim and sleek design, 2.69g in weight and better performance on function for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mm x 29mm, fully compatible with the whoop frame in the current market.
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX (MK41R)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 60mm, with BT2.0 connector, 1.25mm motor header pins
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
Customized 1102 13500KV motor - With an ultra-lightweight of 3.01g and
ball bearing technology, the friction is reduced between the bearing
surfaces thus increasing the duration of the motor and improving its
CAMERA & VTX
The M01 AIO camera is a super Mini 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter + 600TVL FPV Camera + RG178 Antenna. It has both a fast response and a clear image.
What's more, the M01 vtx board is super light and perfectly suited for the
HX100 SE canopy. The Quad comes with a 25° and 35° camera tilt
mounts, the 35° mount is suitable for high-speed flight, while the 25° mount
is for lower speed flight. SmartAudio is supported.
- Output power: 25mW
- TVL: 600TVL
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
Note: To change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized HX100 SE canopy.
- 1 * HX100 SE FPV Quad
- 1 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.