Pulse CellMeter 8 - Lipo Battery Checker & Servo Tester
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 10 points for buying this product|
Discharge Current: 1A
Balance Current: 1A
Battery Voltage Test Precision: 0.001V
Battery Type: Can test Li-Po/Li-lon/Li-Fe(2-8S),NiCd/NiMH(4-8S) battery
Servo Test Range: 1000-2000us or 500-2500us
- High visibility LCD display screen
- Port for balance plug for up to 8 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Can be used as Servo tester to test standard and narrow servo.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The device itself arrived in good order and quicker than expected. They say men never read the directions anyway but, I myself would have appreciated some kind of easy to understand instruction manual. The diagrams that show what its capable of don't get it done. I had to watch a couple you tube videos to learn how to work it. It was easy to do once you knew what to do. It works fine. I learned to do all the functions and they all worked properly. I found the servo checker/centerer very helpful.
Very accurate voltage display to 0.1% compared to similar brand cell meter. Recommend Pulse cell meter brand.
The unit is simple to use for battery voltage check. I haven't tried testing servo yet but I think it will do a good job there too.