The programming you need with nothing you don't.
The DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range. Instead of having to content yourself with a handful of settings for a couple of model types, the remarkably affordable DX6 gives you an abundance of programming features for airplanes, helicopters and sailplanes. You also get other extras like voice alerts, a wireless trainer link and enough internal memory for up to 250 models.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you're flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode you've chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won't have to look at the transmitter display to see what's happening. The DX6 will tell you.
WIRELESS TRAINER LINK
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly "buddy box" with another DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
AIRPLANE, HELICOPTER AND SAILPLANE PROGRAMMING
In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix – it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
250 MODEL MEMORY
The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
INCLUDES FULL-RANGE AR610 RECEIVER
The AR610 combines the speed and precision of DSMX control with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the receiver to "see around" reflective materials on a model and avoid polarization blind spots. Because it's amplified, it can pick out its transmitter's signal with remarkable clarity in noisy 2.4GHz environments. The AR610 also includes a data port for use with Spektrum telemetry modules and the Flight Log signal monitor.
FLY SMARTER WITH BUILT-IN TELEMETRY
The DX6 is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more.*
Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX6 to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch. If you want to review telemetry after a flight, the DX6 can be set up to record the data to its SD card.
- Integrated Diversity Antenna
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box
- Supports Air/Heli/Sailplane model types
- Easy to use AirWare software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- Smooth, precise Four Bearing Gimbals
- AR610 6 Channel full range receiver included
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- 7 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 Swashplate types
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- Advanced DSMX® technology (DSM2®† compatible)
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
DSM2 not available in EU.
|Modes:||Selectable 1 2 3 or 4|
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.