Lynx Heli Innovations offer Cube Blade Head System for Goblin Fireball 280.
Simple and stronger deign assure the best efficacy…
…. Hard to say which system is the best for the Fireball 280: Two Blade Standard or the new Lynx Cube Blade System"…
We believe after many hours of testing with different configuration, FBL set up and head speed, that the Cube Head System on the Fireball 280 has better performance for all style of fly: increase the rotor efficiency and optimize reducing dramatically the disc loading.
All that give a better performance on fly with the feeling of a lighter Heli, compare the standard two blade system, similar on a Stretched Heli but with the possibility to use it at low or high head speed and get the best compromise of agility and stability without kill the power system and keeping reasonable fly time sections.
The Lynx Fireball 280 Cube Blade System per design, increases the cyclic response, giving a better FBL control and reduce drastically the disc loading and the main disc lock effect. These effects support pilots that like modify the behavior of the Fireball from sedate to very aggressive, just changing the head speed."
- Direct replacement for Fireball 280.
- New and different way to fly your Fireball 280 –.
- Lightweight Fly Feeling thanks a dramatically disc loading reduction.
- Design based on OXY 3 experience, is easy to build and repair in case of crash. The combo comes without main blade, leave you the possibility to choose OXY 3 Cube main blade option:
- Increased cyclic and collective response.
- Unique look and fly sound.
- System come with all components necessary to transform your Fireball 280 in a new fly machine, you just need add the Cube Main Blade option available HERE.
- Fully spare parts availability for easy fix after crash.
- Detailed user manual, for easy assembly and service.
1 x Fireball 280 Cube Head System Main Head – To assembly – Including:
- 1 x Main Shaft + Adjustment Shims and Hardware.
- 2 Set Adjustable Servo to Swashplate Rod with Linkage.
- 1 x Cube Swashplate – Black Color.
- 1 x Center Hub – Black Color.
- 3 x Spindle.
- 3 x Main Grip – Black Color.
- 3 x DFC Rod – Technopolymer with Linkage.
- 1 x Long CNC Aluminum Front Servo Support – Black Color.
- 1 x 7mm Toll-Key for Spindle Service.
- 1 x 3D Printed Blade Holder.
IMPORTANT CUBE / FBL SET-UP INFO:
Follow user manual for more information of final assembly.
Cube Head System need a different FBL set up compare the two Head.
Compare the Two FBL setting, need a considerable different Cyclic Gain approach.
Elevator PID values, that in normal two head system have higher value compare the Aileron PID values, in the Cube Head the Elevator and Aileron all PID value need be set with same values.
Also Cyclic Main Gain need be reduced approx 30% compare the two head system, BUT because is depending on your final set up RPM, Fly Style and Main Blade used, is impossible for us give the correct value.
We suggest to follow our basic suggest, test carefully on first fly and adjust Cyclic Gain on the limit of overshooting behavior and then reduce few %. Style and Rolls Speed also need tested per your actual two head setting and eventually adjusted for your preference.
For more information about this product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.