FPV-Direct SonicX - Hypersonic FPV Awaits.
The SonicX is not a re-branded replica. Rather, the FPV-Direct SonicX is based upon the AstroX Switch with a modified design & layout, based upon the collaboration of FPV-Direct & AstroX to develop the best FPV platform on the market today.
Enter the very best in FPV racing with the brand new FPV-Direct SonicX. Partnering with AstroX, the SonicX was designed for nothing but pure FPV dominance with the very best in function, speed and outright ballistic performance.
Tipping the scales at a featherlight weight of 85g with all hardware and carbon plates, the SonicX features ultra high quality carbon frame pieces with incredibly tight hardware holes for the very best in fit and finish. Coalesce these attributes with silky coated carbon with rounded / chamfered edges and countersunk hardware holes, the SonicX screams precision for the ultimate in build perfection.
Integrating vivid 7075 T6 aluminum anodized purple hardware with 6061 anodized blue standoffs for the FC and PDB, the SonicX stands apart from all the rest with the highest end build quality & design that directly relates to FPV perfection. Add a 2.5mm C-reinforced carbon top / camera plate to the mix, the SonicX boasts massive strength and durability for the most intense levels of FPV, with ultra rigid 2mm side plates, front and rear.
Want to mix it up? We have you covered with crossover capability via the Exact X & Stretched X kits offered by AstroX. Designed for the very latest in FPV, the SonicX offers top mount / bottom mount battery options, full size & mini size FPV camera mounting with ultra rapid switch capability, and last but not least, full support for the very latest GoPro Hero 6 and GoPro Sessions 5 for the utmost in video clarity.
Step into the ultimate in FPV insanity with the FPV-Direct SonicX - the end all, be all in FPV brilliance.
- Ultra High Quality 3k Carbon Fiber Frame
- Massively Durable 2.5mm / 2mm Carbon Frame Layout
- Featherweight 85g Weight w/ Included Hardware & Frame Parts
- True X Style Layout for Maximum Levels of FPV Performance
- Vivid 7075 T6 Anodized Aluminum Hardware
- Super Precise Hardware Holes for Incredible Levels of Precision
- Silky Coated Carbon Fiber w/ Rounded / Chamfered Edges & Countersunk Holes
- Crossover Compatible w/ the AstroX Exact X & Stretched X Frames
- Next Generation FPV Ready w/ Mini & Full Size Camera Compatibility
- GoPro Hero 6 & Sessions 5 Full Compatibility
- Flexible Top or Bottom Mounted Battery System
- Improved, Durable & Light Weight Easy Grip Black Standoffs
- Specialty Mystery Package of Goodies Inside Each Kit
Recommended LiPo Batteries:
- 1300mAh - 1600mAh 4S 14.8V
- 1300mAh - 1500mAh 5S 18.5V
- 1000mAh - 1300mAh 6S 22.2V
Hardware & Spare Parts:
(4) M3.5x16mm Flat Head 7075 T6 Aluminum Screws - Anodized Purple
(12) M3.5x10mm Flat Head 7075 T6 Aluminum Screws - Anodized Purple
(2) M3.5x8mm Button Head 7075 T6 Aluminum Screws - Anodized Purple
(2) 3mm Countersunk Flat Washers - Anodized Purple
(4) 6061 Aluminum Standoffs - Anodized Blue
- Stock Screws, Nylon Standoffs & Nylon Nuts
- FPV-Direct & AstroX Battery Straps
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.