Step into a new realm of FPV video clarity with the all-new Furious FPV TRUE-D 2.4GHz module, offering even greater range and video performance.
Utilizing a built-in OSD module, you can setup, configure and select channels directly on screen while wearing the goggles, making on-demand adjustments even easier than before. Further, this with built-in RSSI of the antennas in use while in flight, you can keep track of crucial video signal strength to maximize your every FPV flight.
With a 2.4GHz frequency band, you now have extreme levels of the range that are far beyond 5.8GHz offerings, with a more robust signal strength that features far less video noise due to greater levels of signal penetration. This equates to crisp & clean video feedback, allowing maximum range FPV for the best long range FPV experience, bar none.
With the very 1st 2.4GHz system that is directly applicable to FatShark goggles, you can also utilize the TRUE-D 2.4GHz system with the Furious FPV DOCK-KING for even greater levels of standalone video quality, making the TRUE-D 2.4GHz diversity system the ultimate FPV experience. No ground station required - the TRUE-D 2.4 encompasses it all.
Incorporating 16 available channels, a built-in energy saving mode, thermal sensory protection, true diversity with dual antenna options and a high definition OLED display, the 2.4GHz TRUE-D unit is the ultimate FPV experience you don't want to pass up with massive range awaiting your next FPV flight.
Features & Specifications:
- True Diversity Systems for Maximum Video Clarity
- Built-In OSD
- Compact with FatShark/Dock-King Compatibility
- 2.4GHz - 16 Frequency Channels
- Compatible with Non-Audio VTx Systems
- Built-In Energy Savings Module
- Integrated USB Port for FW Updates
- Built-In Thermal Protection
- Easy to Read OLED Display
- Turn off Module B to save energy.
Incredible 2.4GHz Range
Compared to 5.8GHz, 2.4GHz offers an incredible range with greater levels of reception penetration, offering a more robust video quality that pushes beyond the realm of 5.8GHz. With 2.4GHz technology, your video quality will not suffer from the same levels of interference with distance and objects between you and your aircraft, making your FPV experience much more defined.
Built-In OSD for Maximum Levels of Info
Designed to keep you apprised of everything you need to know while under the hood, the TRUE-D offers the ultimate setup ease with configuration and channel adjustment while wearing the goggles. Combine this with crucial RSSI feedback, you are kept in the loop when it comes to range and signal strength.
Compact Layout + FatShark Compatibility
With the smallest 2.4GHz footprint on the market, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz is the 1st to the market with FatShark compatibility, making the TRUE-D 2.4GHz the unit to have. Add the DOCK-KING to the mix with standalone directional video, and you now have the perfect FPV experience at your fingertips.
Fully Compatible with Non-Audio VTx Systems
Compatible with myriads of VTx systems on the market, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz works without issue when you pair it with a non-audio VTx, allowing maximum levels of FPV flexibility.
Built-In Energy Saving Module
For maximum levels of energy savings, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz allows the ability for (1) module only to be powered, with up to 50% battery savings while functioning. This equates to less time on the charger and more time having fun - just the way it's supposed to be.
Integrated USB for Firmware Update Capability
To take advantage of new capabilities and updates, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz incorporates an ultra easy USB port for firmware updates, offering new functions and capabilities down the road.
Built-In Thermal Protection
Incorporating built-in thermal protection, the TRUE-D keeps temps in check with a built-in thermal sensor to keep tabs on the TRUE-D when it comes to an excess temperature that can compromise your experience.
Full 16 Channels of 2.4GHz Freedom
With a full (16) channels of 2.4GHz at your fingertips, you can select the per1fect FPV channel of choice, allowing for interference-free flight. And with a full (16) channels of freedom, flying with friends or racing with competitors means plenty of channels to choose from for the perfect channel selection.
True Diversity System for Ultimate Clarity
Utilizing true FPV receiver diversity with (2) differing antennas, the TRUE-D will auto select the antenna with the greatest level of signal strength to optimize your FPV flight. And since (2) antennas are in the mix, you can utilize differing antennas with differing video strengths & capabilities, taking full advantage of all manners of FPV flight with far fewer video dropouts.
Crystal Clear OLED Display
Optimized for maximum levels of clarity, the OLED display is bright and easy to read, even in bright sunlight that washes away all other LCD screens, making this OLED display so easy to use, no matter the lighting conditions.
Antenna NOT incuded!!!
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.