Futaba R7008SB 2.4GHz FASSTest Receiver 18MZ
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 164.99 points for buying this product|
This is the Futaba R7008SB 2.4GHz FASSTest 8+ Channel High-Voltage Receiver for the 18MZ Radio System. FEATURES:
- Bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.Bus2 port.
- Multiple optional telemetry sensors may be connected to the S.Bus2 port and the data displayed on the transmitter
- Includes both standard PWM output ports and S.Bus output ports
- Extra voltage port, 0-70V DC
- The Extra Voltage connector needed for this is: FUTM5551 CA-RVIN-700 EX VLT CBL
- One year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase.
- Futaba R7008SB 2.4GHz FASSTest Receiver
2.4GHz FASSTest system
3.7 - 7.4V (voltage range 3.5 - 8.4V)
Extra Voltage Port
0 - 70V DC
0.98 x 1.9 x 0.56" (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3mm)
Product Spare Parts
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using one of these for many years, and on everything from a 450 all the way up to now a 760 T Rex, and never a problem.
FUTABA makes the most reliable RC equipment that I have ever used. I have been using FUTABA for many decades without any issues what so ever. The telemetry features are great tools to monitor the on-board power systems. This receiver in in my new Roban B222 800 Heli and is performing flawlessly.
Overall a pretty nice and versatile receiver. For me I have 2 of them setup on my Goblin 570 and my Synergy E5. Both are setup in mode 2 as Sbus output to my Vbar neo's. Im running Fastest 12 channel on my 18 sz transmitter. Receiver voltage is displayed on the transmitter and I have the extra voltage input cables installed to monitor flight pack voltage. I have voice alarms setup for both. The only thing I could nitpick is that the plastic case is a little flimsy, and their pretty expensive for a receiver.