The reliable and simple Graupner GR-32 offers redundancy without the complexity of installing multiple receiver satellites or additional hardware. With its 16 channels, dual receiver hardware and four antennas the GR-32 provides installation simplicity that is unmatched in the industry. With Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology all real-time information regarding receiver voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength is always monitored and transmitted back to the radio without the need for additional sensors.
The dual receiver has two complete and separate receiver sections as well as additional hardware antenna diversity. Signal quality is constantly monitored and automatically switched over to the better antenna signal, except during telemetry downlink transmissions in which the last antenna used for receiving is utilized. This ensures that the return channel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna, assuring you that telemetry information is always available for a safe and secure flight.
The receiver has a bus connector for additional telemetry sensors such as GPS, ESCs, Vario (and many others) to further enhance the value of your radio system providing pilots with valuable real-time information to improve flight operations.
The Graupner GR-32 can be used in combination with digital flight controllers via output digital signals in SUMD, SBUS or SUMO single wire installations. The 6 separate battery inputs transform the GR-32 into an excellent power source for high-load servos eliminating the need for external power distribution systems.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Broad voltage ranges of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures safe operation even during voltage fluctuation
- Two LEDs to show operating status
- Six power connections
- Wireless setup and access technology
- Increased receiver input sensitivity providing a vertical range of up to 5000 meters
- Easy, front access servo connections
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard programmable directly from radio or receiver (channel 1: fail-safe; all others: hold)
- Programmable warning thresholds for low voltage, low or high temperatures
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Digital output (SUMD, SUMDV3, SUMDIN, SUMO, SUMI, SBUS) at input or output connector for flight controllers like V-Stabi, Microbeast, Brain, Bavarian Demone, 3Digi, Naze, et al
- SUM signal at input or output connector for flight controllers like V-Stabi, Microbeast, Naze, et al
- Selectable frame rates between 10ms to 20ms
- Compact and lightweight
- GR-32 Receiver
|Frequency||2400 - 2483.5 MHz|
|Temperature Range||5 to 158° F
-15 to 70° C
|Operating Voltage||(2.5) 3.6 - 8.4V|
|Current Consumption||70.0 mA|
|Range||16,404 ft (3.11 mi)
|Size||1.48 x 1.18 x 0.55 in
63 x 30 x 14 mm