THE mz-32 IS CENTERED AROUND YOU
The Graupner mz-32 is our third generation telemetry radio system that advances RC radios to a level never seen before. With its rich set of hardware and software features, the mz-32 is introducing a new level of functionality where you, the user, can control almost any part of the radio.
BE IN CONTROL WITH THE mz-32 !
The mz-32 brings you the power to design your own screens, program your own control logic, filter your own voice notifications and even design the looks of your radio.
FLY SMOOTHER AND BEYOND WITH THE mz-32
The Graupner mz-32 is the first radio on the market that provides full 32 channel functions right out of the box! It supports five different model types such as electric, gas or turbine airplanes, helicopters, multirotor, cars and even boats.
It can store and load up to 999 different user models, has 12 flight-phases and 16 curve mixers which can be set global or flight-phase dependent! The hall sensor 4096 resolution quad bearing gimbals provide the smoothest control feel a pilot can experience. The sealed gimbals can weather almost any field conditions and offer easy back-access for adjustment to fine-tune the stick tension the way you like.
The mz-32 has a dual 2.4GHz redundant RF system driving a polarized patch antenna for unmatched signal quality and extended range. The included 9000mAh LiPo battery will provide more than 10 hours of operating time, which makes a long day at the field both possible and fun!
THE mz-32 ADAPTS TO YOU
The outdoor friendly 4.3-inch state of the art TFT color touchscreen ensures convenient access to all the mz-32 functions for setting up and managing your models.The highly optimized and fast performing graphical user interface is driven by a high-performance processor making access to menus and functions fast and crisp just like on your Smartphone. The intuitive touch and tap control makes navigation around the menus fast, easy and fun!
The mz-32 is not only fast and responsive but is also fast to load. You will be using your mz-32 from power up in 10 seconds!
Designing your own screen layouts to display information or create menu shortcuts can be done on the fly by simply tapping on the screen.The mz-32 provides over hundred widgets which make up the screens that you like and fit your style for controlling your models.You can create in total six screens that better fit your needs and personal style using the tip of your finger. No programming needed! You can do it all with the mz-32.
One radio for all! German, English, French and Italian language is supported with more languages to come all in one radio!
MORE CHANNELS MORE CONTROL FOR YOU!
With 32 channels the mz-32 provides unlimited functionality and control over any model that you have. You can bind up to four 2.4GHz receivers so you can layout and distribute the channels the way you want.
For example, you can have two six-channel receivers for each wing from where you can control ailerons, flaps, landing gear, and lights. Just supply main power to the wing, and you are ready to go.
No complicated wiring or expensive hubs needed! This provides you with a level of simplicity with the benefits of RF redundancy unseen before in the industry.
Still need more channels but do not have enough switches to do what you want? The mz-32 now also provides up to 64 digital switches that can be assigned and controlled from the widget menu with a simple tap. Create as many digital switch combinations as you like for turning lights and smoke on or off, turn cranes or water guns or anything else that you need to control without using up your switches.
Switching and control options are further enhanced with Logical Switches (And, Or, Equal, Not), Control Switches, and Combination Switches. Each provides a new level of control to you depending on switch position or stick location.
VOICES YOU WANT TO HEAR !
Need to hear what is going on? The mz-32 provides endless options to generate almost any type of system or telemetry voice notification depending on the state of your radio such as switch positions, flight phase names, warnings, vario information and endless others.
The mz-32 starts communicating with you from the moment you turn it on, informing you if a switch or control is in the wrong position for the selected model. No more surprises from collapsing landing gear, runaway motors or wrong gyro settings. The mz-32 can inform you when needed even when you forgot to bring down your landing gear or are about to run out of range or battery.
Walks of shame are now a thing of the past!
With over 600 installed voices and unlimited voice combinations, you can make almost any voice announcements or add as many as you want using our text to speech editor.
INSTANT HELP WHERE YOU NEED IT !
In need of help during setup or when something is unclear? Forget about searching through lengthy manuals or endless web searches! The mz-32 provides support right where you need. Each menu and option has its own context-sensitive answers right on the screen. Just tap the question mark and you will be instantly presented with help and assistance.
Don’t like our help screens? Make or add your own help screens with whatever makes sense to you. The mz-32 is there for you allowing you to do and have the things you like the most.
CONNECTIVITY THAT TAKES YOU FURTHER !
With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi the mz-32 is ready to connect you with the rest of the world! Use your Bluetooth headset to hear voice alerts or music from the built-in music player. It's your choice!
Connect to your wireless LAN to receive notifications about newly released firmware that are instantly downloaded and installed on your radio. Your mz-32 is always up to date with the latest and greatest! The update can also be done by using the included USB cable and the latest firmware which you can always find on our website.
Graupner takes connectivity further with a micro USB port that can charge your radio, access your included 16GB micro SD memory card where screens, models, voice files, music and screen shots are stored.
You can use the USB or DSC port also as a joystick controller for games and flight simulators. Now you can practice flying your model on your favorite flight simulator with the same radio that you use at the field!
The data port on the back can be configured to output a variety of digital signal outputs like SUMD, CROSSFIRE, Smart Box, and more. Adding and using third-party modules such as long-range FPV has never been easier than with the mz-32.
All Graupner HoTT receivers now also support digital single wire output such as PPM, SUMD, and SBUS for more connectivity and better interoperability.
The built-in file manager lets you manage things like voice files, screenshots, and more from wherever you are!
- External Monitor
- DSMX, DSM2 (Data Output)
- CROSSFIRE V1/V2
WIRELESS CONTROLLERS SETUP
Computers, wirers, and programming boxes are things of the past! The mz-32 HoTT wireless protocol lets you do everything right on the radio! Need to set up your telemetry, flight controller or reverse the direction of your telemetry ESC or flight controller? Just use the shortcut key on the radio to access any of the receiver connected devices, and you are immediately in business. Do this at home while setting up your model or at the field to fine-tune your settings.
Enjoy the HoTT integration of third-party flight controllers and sensors like Ikon, Spirit, 3Digi, MSH-Brain, SM Modelbau and many more for easy access using only your mz-32 radio. Each of Graupner's HoTT receivers provides this functionality, and there is no need to purchase anything else to use these convenient features.
TRAIN YOUR BUDDIES
Training your family members or friends is as easy as bind and teach! The mz-32 provides a wireless and wired trainer support that can be used with any of our HoTT radios using the DSC port in the back.
You can assign control to any of the active channels depending on your student's level and model capabilities. Passing control is easily done with a flick of a switch.
- Hall Sensor quad bearing gimbals with 4096 resolutions for smooth and precise control
- Outdoor friendly 4.3-inch TFT color and touch screen
- Redundant dual 2.4GHz RF modules
- Circular polarized patch antenna with adjustable beam angle
- 9000 mAh LiHV rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of operation
- Micro-USB port for charging, data communication, joystick function or mass storage
- Externally adjustable stick tension and mode selection
- Internal µSD 16 Gb memory card
- Built in Wireless and Bluetooth communication
- DSC socket for external communications (wired buddy box, flight simulators, other)
- Wireless student teacher operation
- Wireless firmware update
- Integrated speaker for voice output and telemetry notifications
- User configurable DSC and data ports (SUMD, CROSSFIRE and others)
- User assignable haptic feedback
- 5 x 3 position switches, 2 x 3 position/toggle switches, 1 x 2 position switch, 4 proportional knobs, 2 x lever controls, 8 assignable digital buttons
- 6 shortcut control and navigation keys
- 32 proportional channels
- 999 Model memory
- 4 Receiver binding 10ms or 20ms frame rate
- Model, group or global binding modes
- Model types: Airplane, Helicopter, Multirotor, Vehicle, Boat
- 12 selectable flight modes
- 8 wing types, 6 delta wing types, 3 tail types
- Multi engine control (4)
- 6 user designable widgets dashboards (model specific or global)
- Context sensitive help text
- Airplane auto trim mode
- Text to speech with VDF editor
- Servo balancer & synchronization
- 8 phase dependent assignable trim settings and 5 trim types
- 6 phase dependent configurable timers (Start/Stop, Lap, Lap Trigger, Lap Toggle)
- 8 phase dependent quad rate and expo settings
- 16 phase dependent multi point user mixers
- 8 dual differential mixers
- 3 channel sequencers
- 3 channel ring limiters
- 64 user assignable digital switches
- 12 assignable combination switches
- 12 assignable logical switches
- 12 assignable control switches
- 4 snap roll mixes
- 8 wing and tail mixers and crow/butterfly function
- 9 user assignable and configurable system voice notifications
- 8 user assignable and configurable user voice notifications
- 24 user assignable and configurable control voice notifications
- 8 user assignable and configurable voice notifications
- Dedicated vario and control menu with dead zone control
- Wireless setup of receivers, telemetry and flight controllers
- User configurable MP3 player
- Integrated file manager
- mz-32 transmitter
- GR-24 12CH Receiver
- USB charging cable
- USB update adapter
- LiHV battery 9000mAh
- Transmitter stand
- Neck strap
- Neck Strap Balancer
- Aluminum radio case
- Manual Part 1 in German, English, French and Italian
|Operating Voltage||3.3 ~ 4.35V|
|Battery||LiHv 4.35V 9000mAh|
|Radio Frequency Band||2.4000 ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|Temperature Range||-10 ~ +55 C|
|Antenna||Circular Polarized Patch Antenna|
|RF System||Dual 2.4GHz Radios|
|Display||4.3 inch TFT Color and Touch Screen|
|Communication||WLAN - Bluetooth|
|User Memory||16Gb Internal SD Card|
|Battery Charge||Micro USB Port|
|Trainer Function||Wireless or Wired|
|Firmware Upgrade||WLAN, USB Terminal|
|Weight||1110 gr - 39 oz|
|Dimensions||19.5 x 6.5 x 21 cm - 7.68 x 2.56 x 8.27 in|
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.