Brand Name: Happymodel
Item Name: Sailfly-X 2-3S Micro FPV racing drone
Size: 95mm*95mm*50mm (without propellers)
Weight: 35g (without battery)
Weight: 60g (with Original 3s 300mah Lipo battery)
Crazybee F4 PRO V2.1 AIO Flight controller 2-3s Lipo Compatible
The lightest 1102 brushless motor only 2.7g with double ball bearings
Light ,Powerful and smoothly
AIO 5.8g 40ch 25mw vtx / 700tvl camera with smartaudio
2mm carbon fiber frame with TPU 3d-printed canopy
Betaflight OSD support ,easy to get RSSI, Voltage ,current from your goggles (DSMX version no RSSI output)
Frsky version support both NON-EU and EU-LBT Frsky transmitter (EU-LBT need to update firmware to Betaflight 4.0)
Full telemetry function ready (Frsky and Flysky version support)
Real Bind and Fly version
Compatible both for 2s-3s Lipo/LIHV
Spare parts specifications:
Mode: EX1102 KV9000
(Frsky version) CRAZYBEE F4FR PRO V2.1 Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR
MCU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
Power supply: 2-3S battery input (DC 7.4-13V)
Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
Frsky version Built-in SPI Frsky receiver with telemetry(D8/D16 switchable)
Built-in Betaflight OSD (SPI Control)
Built-in Current meter Max 28A
Current meter scale set to 1175
Built-in 5V 1A BEC with LC filter
Built-in voltage detection
Onboard 4in1 ESC
MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
Power supply: 2-3S LiPo/LiPo HV (7.4v/13v)
Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (5 seconds)
Support BLHeliSuite programmable
Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.Hex
Default protocol: DSHOT600
Frsky receiver Version
SPI BUS receiver
Frsky D8/D16 switchable
Compatible both Non EU and EU-LBT transmitter Channels: 8ch or 16ch
EU-LBT support (need to update betaflght v4.0 date 2019-04-11)
No ground interference (Transmitter and receiver 1 m from the ground): 300m
AIO Camera & VTX (HCF7P)
Output power: 25mw
Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
Current consumption: 300mA (type)
Camera resolution: 700TVL
Field of view: 120°
Video Format: NTSC
Antenna: RG178 antenna
Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
Smartaudio ready (Frsky EU-LBT and DSMX version not compatible)
Size: 13.9"12.0mm ( L*W )
Continuous Discharge Rate: 30C
Instantaneous discharge rate: 60C
1 x Sailfly-X frame
1 x 30 degree angle canopy (red 3d print tpu)
1 x 40 degree angle canopy (purple 3d print tpu)
1 x Crazybee F4FR V2.1 PRO FC built-in Frsky RX
4 x EX1102 KV9000 Motor
1 x 65mm propeller (6cw+6ccw)
1 x HCF7P 25mw VTX/700tvl camera AIO
1 x 3S 11.4v 300mah 30C/60C battery
1 x Propeller disassemble tool
1 x Screwdriver
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.