KAKUTE F7 HDVOverview
HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect Holybro Kakute F7 HDV to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply.
- Supports Betaflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC(65A)
BLHELI32 / Onboard analog current sensor / F3 MCU
The New BLHELI32 ESC adapted the F3 MCU, which will provide a smoother control and faster response speed, along with a metal case mosfet that increases Heat dissipation.
The latest Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version:
Better optimized power path, providing a more stable performance.
Doubled capacity of on-board capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity, Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
F3(M4 Core) 108Mhz MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
Uses metal case mosfet for better heat dissipation
No output BEC
Supports Lipo 4-6S
Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
Dimensions:43 x 44mm
The air flow is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable(from Lipo to 4in1)should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
KAKUTE F7 HDV+TEKKO32 F3 METAL ESC STACK
Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)