The BumbleBee HD V2 Cinewhoop Drone features the amazing DJI FPV system, This quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video fed to your Goggles, you will experience FPV in a whole new way.
iFlight also reduced the frame size on the V2, but still achieves a 145mm diagonal motor distance (142mm V1) and still fit the DJI Air Unit inside!
They have also added a new bumper approach with loads of protective 3D TPU parts to protect yourself and your drone just in case...
For those pilots who are looking to get 4K footage but are concern about indoor safety, small space, or tight gaps, there is no need to worry! You can mount your GoPro with no problem. This whoop will easily carry it and get beautiful stable footage.
Note: GoPro NOT included.
SD-Card Extension Port (on the tail end)
- FC type-C Extension Port (on the tail end)
- LED illuminated Logo
- Upgraded EVA Protectors, Improved duct profile with less noise
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 142mm to 145mm
- No Props or frames in view!
- High-performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING-C 1408 4S 3600KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING-C 1408 4S 3600KV
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111*93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 356.7g (without battery)
Factory Setup and Wiring Diagram
Re-flashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back? No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on iFlight's Google Drive Link.
- 1x BumbleBee HD V2 Frame
- 1x DJI FPV Camera
- 1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.