Introducing our first ultra-light LongRange 4inch BNF for every terrain. Newest iFlight SucceX hardware on board coupled with our XING 1404 motors in different kv classes. Slow crusing or speedy action, theres something for every taste. Get flight times above 15min using at least 4S 850mAh packs. Go crazy and strap a Li-On 4S pack on and go even further, depending on capacity and weight!
GPS Rescue ready for easy recovery in case of signal loss, or even if you've been surfing those mountains and suddenly can't find the way back home.. Betaflight OSD pre-setup GPS elements will show you the way!
CaddX Vista with two optional cameras available. Original DJI Vista cam or the lighter and smaller CaddX Nebula.
Outstanding digital FPV experience in 720p directly on your goggles. Custom iFlight 150mm LR antenna for best signal coverage even at long distance.
- Sub 250g long-range quad
- XING 1404 3000KV(Crusiser) / 3800KV (Speed Cruiser) Ultralight motors
- X-Geometry body for high performance handling and max. authority on pitch axis
- DC (DeadCat geometry) bottom plate available (additional item, no props in view)
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- SucceX-E mini F4 +35A 4in1 ESC Flystack
- Naked GoPro ready
- 360° TPU protection, Vista cam protection and antenna mounts
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // ：Chimera4
- Wheelbase: 178mm
- Main body dimension: 136.8*114.8mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- TPU Camera plate thickness: 2mm
- FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm/16*16mm
- FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E mini F4 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-E mini F4
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- Uarts: 4
- ESC Telemetry: yes
- INA Pad: nuart2
- Input voltage: 2-6S
- Size: 25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4g
- Firmware: BETAFLIGHTF4
- Mounting hole: 20*20mm，φ3mm
- Size: 25*25mm
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
ESC // SucceX-E mini 35A
- MCU: BB21 F16G
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: G-H-30
- BLHeliSuite download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tn449x6815upat/BLHeliSuite16714901.zip/file
- Weight: 6.9g
- Mounting pattern: 20*20, φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera4 frame
- 1x Caddx Vista Digital HD System Kit (optional)
- 1x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System (optional)
- 2x Albatross LHCP ipex 160mm antenna
- 2setsx Nazgul 4030 props (Set of 2 - Color may vary)
- 2x 15*150mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
- 4S 850mAh (LINK) / 4S 1100mAh
- TPU Naked GoPro Mount (LINK)
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- DJI Remote Controller (Mode 1/ Mode 2)