The Lumenier 2207-7 2700KV JohnnyFPV V2 Motor is the next generation of the popular JohnnyFPV Freestyle and Racing motor from Lumenier. The 2207 has been named after and inspired by FPV pilot Johnny Schaer (AKA Johnny FPV), matching his smooth and aggressive flying style.This motor has been designed to provide maximum power and thrust in a small and lightweight package. These motors use a more powerful stator in combination with N52SH magnets and very small air gap, resulting in incredible power and performance.
Designed to provide extreme power and response during racing or freestyle with a high KV of 2700kv the V2 steps up the game with many new features like a minimal light weight base, hollow steel 4mm shaft with screw termination for easy maintenance, and now available in 3 KVs to match your perfect setup. (2700kv, 2400kv, 1750kv) The new 2207 motors come in at just 30g continuing Lumenier's tradition of creating some of the lightest racing and freestyle motors on the market.
This motor also incorporates a 1 piece 4mm steel shaft for improved durability, along with steel threads which resist stripping much more compared to aluminum. Large 9x4x4mm steel bearings provide a buttery smooth flight, making your video just a little more "Juicy".
Carefully assembled and dynamically balanced to the highest standard in Lumenier's climate controlled facility, the new Lumenier 2207 V2 motors deploy state of the art glue technology, application robots for even glue distribution, and advanced curing procedures to ensure magnets won't slip -- even under the tremendous demands put on them during drone racing and FPV freestyle events.
"The performance of these motors is just incredible... They feel amazing in the air and help me produce perfectly smooth video."
What's New in V2
- Minimal base design shedding an additional 2g of weight
- Single piece 4mm steel shaft with a screw termination in the base for easy maintenance
- Anti-slip grip deck for the propeller machined into the aluminum bell
- 3 colors and 3 KV's to perfectly match your flying style and setup
- Long 140mm motor wires for ultra clean setups with a 4in1 ESC even on 6" builds
In addition to all these new features the Johnny 2207 motor continues to use high quality parts and precision manufacturing. High grade aluminum, N52SH magnets, smooth 9x4x4 steel bearings, and tight QC ensure you get the very best out of every motor.
- 1x Lumenier 2207-7 2700KV JohnnyFPV V2 Motor
- 1x Lumenier M5 Black Aluminum Low Profile Lock Nut (CW)
- 4x M3x6 Button head screws
|Windings||7 turn DLRK|
|Weight||30g (short wires)|
|Idle Current @12.6v (Io)||1.1 A|
|Max Continuous Current (A) 60s||30A|
|Max Burst Current <10s||40A|
|Max Continuous Power (W) 60s||480W|
|Max Efficiency Current||(2.2-6A) 80%|
|Internal Resistance (Rm)||180mΩ|
|Motor Wire Length||140mm|
|Motor Connection||Bare Wire|
Static Thrust Data
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.