LynX - TREX 150 - Lightweight Tail Motor Support
In stock Out Of Stock
|You will earn 10.95 points for buying this product|
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard T-Rex 150 tail motor mount to increase strength. Our T-Rex 150 Lightweight Tail Motor Support is a direct fit replacement part made from CNC machined POM compound (Delrin) to increase strength beyond injected plastic can offer. Main proposal of this special motor support is made it stronger compare standard and super lightweight, impossible using aluminum. A 1mm thick lightweight carbon fiber vertical tail fin is included with the package as well as all necessary hardware. The total assembled weight of just 1.20 grams. With our unique innovative design and materials used, we have created the lightweight motor support for the T-Rex 150.
Micro RC helicopter upgrades can be a trap; they need to do more than just look nice they should add functionality and/or improve performance, not just add weight.
We work tirelessly to optimize the design and perform flight-testing to achieve the desired benefits of additional strength and final weight and design specification without compromise. We are pilots, and we demand upgrades that truly deliver increased performance.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, fit and finish, and important lightweight will ensure the best possible performance on the T-Rex 150 tail system.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard T-Rex 150 tail motor support.
- Lightweight and super strong POM CNC machined motor holder.
- 1mm thick lightweight carbon fiber vertical fin included.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
- Tail Motor Mount Material: POM – Delrin Black colors CNC Machined
- Vertical Fin: Carbon Fiber 1mm Thickness.
- Hardware Material: Chrome Steel Alloy
- Assembly Weight: 1.20 g (Tail Motor Mount, Hardware and Vertical Fin)
- 1 x T-Rex 150 – CNC Lightweight Tail Motor Support
- 1 x Bottom Head Hex Cap Screw #0-80x0.125”
- 1 x Pan Head Screw M1.2x2
- 2 x Pan Head Screw M1.2x4
Download Manual >>> Click Here!