Lynx FPV Innovations one more time introduce one more special Micro FPV, the Spider 73 Stretch.
Following the design and the experience made with Spider 73, in cooperation with our FPV Team Pilot, Lynx now offer a new easy and funny size for who love Micro FPV.
Spider 73 Stretch is designed for Brushed Motor 1S Diam. 7 mm Length 20 mm, Standard Inductrix or compatible FC and 40mm Propeller. As battery our test confirm that 1S 300 to 500mAh are the winner.
Lynx FPV Innovations - Spider 73 Stretch FPV frame combine feature design:
- Ultra-Lightweight – 8.55g frame weight – 9.4g including FPV Camera Mount.
- Mechanical strength, not require extra stiffeners
- Aerodynamic performance, low profile with Props Duct Funnel Effect
- Impact resistance components, exotics plastics with exclusive extra after-printing chemical treatment that solidify parts and increase elastomer effect.
- Quick assembly without screw and quick service of any frame parts, frame not require screw, all parts Snap-in and frame can be assembled or serviced in one minutes.. or less.
- Over twelve colors available, amazing offer of colors for any taste and feeling, possibility to update colors parts in few second thanks spare parts availability.
- Safety with Props Shroud.
- Wide range FC options, frames was designed over the most commune and actual 1S (Inductrix type) FC Board.
- Fly Precision, frame offer resonance and vibe suppression effect that stabilize and improve fly precision..
- Incredible price / performance ratio, with less than 26 usd (frame only) give extreme performance and good feeling.
What you need to fly Spider 73.
- 4 x Brushed Motor 1S 7x20mm 13000KV or higer.
- 2 x CCW + 2 CW 40 mm Propeller (Example LX2120)
- Fly Controller Compatible: Inductrix FC – Bee Brain V1 and V2 – AchroWhoop V1 and V2.
- 1s Lipo Battery 300/500Ah 20/40C discharge.
- For Fpv any micro camera FX979 or similar.
Spider Frame Building Material:
Nylon - PETG - TPU – PHA depending of the parts
1 x Spider 73 Stretch FPV Frame – Orange Shroud - Black Frame
Product Spare Parts
We truly thank you for your purchase, and when things go wrong, we are here to help in any way that we are capable of doing so.
In regards to any warranty related matter, please reference the below information to help understand our warranty policies, as these warranty policies are absolute when it comes to any purchase made via HeliDirect.
Warranty Time Frame
Regarding product(s) purchased via HeliDirect, each manufacturer has their own specified warranty time frame, and HeliDirect holds the sole right to direct the customer to the manufacturer for stated warranty support in regards to manufacturer's that require direct level warranty support.
Our stated (14) day return policy directly relates to brand new, unused products being returned for a refund or store credit, and does not relate to warranty related situations for faulty product(s). Faulty, damaged or problematic items are handled upon a case by case basis, and will be detailed below based upon the warranty options available.
Our team at HeliDirect is highly motivated to assist in every possible way regarding warranty support, but please be 100% aware that warranty support for the product(s) you have purchased may be handled directly via the manufacturer, and not through HeliDirect.
If your product(s) involve direct manufacturer support, we are still available to assist. We ask that the customer make the initial manufacturer contact for warranty support, but in the case where a manufacturer response is not receive within (5) business days, HeliDirect will step in upon your behalf, utilizing our channels to assist you with this manufacturer based support.
In the above case, HeliDirect will do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturer assists you directly, but please note that all such warranty in regards to an issue like this will still be directed through the manufacturer.
Warranty Related Issues
Please note that HeliDirect is not a warranty repair center, nor do we offer warranty regarding many items we resell. Product(s) purchased via HeliDirect are subject to the original vendor’s repair / replacement warranty policies & timelines, and will be directed to the manufacturer at our discretion.
HeliDirect will not assume responsibility and / or liability for any manufacturer defect, or damage due the use / misuse of the product(s) purchased. Further, HeliDirect cannot / will not be held liable for ancillary damage to product(s) based upon a manufacturer fault or defect. All such issues will be dealt with at the manufacturer based level.
If your item is found to have a fault or defect after installation or use, your product may be subject to warranty repair via the original manufacturer, no matter what the purchase date may be. HeliDirect does not cover repair, replacement or warranty via used / installed products. All such issues will need to be dealt with at the manufacturer level.
Damage Due to Ancillary Product Failure
In regards to damage that directly results to a failed product installed in conjunction with another product, we are happy to assist in terms of warranty support for the product that has failed, but please be aware that we cannot be held liable for ancillary damage to other items or components that may have been damaged due to the original product failure.
If your product is approved by our customer service staff as a valid return that we will handle directly, please note the below information regarding all such approved warranty items sent to HeliDirect.
- Any item(s) approved for return to HeliDirect will be subject to inspection and or testing to verify the noted information provided by the customer regarding the flaws, faults or damage.
- Due to the various aspects of testing, repair and other return processes, please be aware that any such approved return will require (2) to (5) business days for proper processing. Our staff will certainly do all that we can to reduce this time to the bare minimum, but please be aware that the return process can take up to (5) business days to complete.
- If the product(s) approved for return are deemed faulty by our returns specialists, we will proceed with a repair, exchange, credit or refund based upon the situation at hand. All such information will be communicated to the customer before any re-shipment is made.
- If an item that encounters a warranty issue after usage, HeliDirect may opt to repair the product versus an exchange, as exchanges can only be made for valid warranty relating to products that have no use of flaws. Our staff will be sure item is in 100% working order based upon any repairs, but exchanges, credits or refund cannot be offered for items under warranty that have been used and are no longer able to be sold as new.
- In the case of product(s) returned to us that test to be non faulty, the product(s) will be returned to the customer in the condition received. Our staff will reach out to the customer with necessary information regarding what may have been missed, and what steps to take in order to utilize the product(s) effectively.
- For non faulty diagnoses of returned product(s), refunds, store credits or exchanges cannot be offered, as the product(s) received cannot be sold as new and unused.